Mission, Vision & Objective
To relieve loneliness and isolation of the aged or to improve their mobility and fitness by establishing, operating and maintaining a senior citizens center to provide recreation, education, cultural activities and other programs for senior citizens.
We at PEACE have always dreamt of successfully managing a Community Center – dedicated to Seniors.
Our community center plan is multi-fold and we at PEACE prefer to walk slow, but make steady progress. Initially, our plan is to manage a rented community center and let seniors enjoy one Sunday every week with PEACE. Thereafter, we will increase the services for a few additional days in a week. Finally, we would want to own and operate a place where we could serve seniors each and every day.
- Improve the living, health, mental, family, economic status of elders
- Help to provide food and shelter or accommodation to the neglected elders
- Educate families about the importance of elders
- Encourage youth to shoulder responsibility of parents
- Bring happiness and hope in the life of the Elders
- Our world will have the following where seniors can drop in for the whole day
Our world will have the following where seniors can drop in for the whole day:
- Group activities
- Social Support
- Free computer labs
- Free kitchens
- Entertainment & Recreation
- Health Center
- Many more…
We hope, pray and seek the support of the world around us to help us achieve our DREAM.